We are an established Sole Distributor of SYM brand motorcycle in Malaysia. Due to expansion of our Company, we invite career minded and committed individuals to join us:
Parts Operation Manager
Accounts Assistant / Clerk
Interested applicants are invited to forward your detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Tan)
Tel: 04-554 1777
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Responsible for the overall spare parts business spanning the entire process chain from parts release, parts sourcing, parts warehousing, parts distribution as well as parts target setting, planning, pricing and reporting.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Identify and provide the required spare parts assortment for all models.
• Source and purchase parts from respective suppliers and maintain stock levels to ensure on-going availability at all stages of vehicle lifecycle.
• Manage and maintain warehouse inventory in order to ensure continuous supply of spare parts so as to achieve the shortest possible lead time.
• Manage and maintain good business relationships with suppliers, dealers and stockists in order to ensure that the business is prioritised in accordance with strategic requirements.
• Ensure effective and efficient processing of all incoming spare parts orders.
• Ensure that all items ordered are distributed within the set time frame and at the most economical cost.
• Establish accurate parts performance targets and implement respective pricing methodology to support achievement of defined business goals.
• Deliver accurate and regular reports in order to provide maximum transparency for all stakeholders (internal, dealers, stockists, etc.).
• Improve the existing parts systems that support the entire parts operation landscape.
• Ensure that parts operations requirements are factored in to dealer training and that supporting user guides and materials are provided for dealers.
• Define long range strategic plans for the parts operations business based on future landscapes to ensure that the operation is well prepared and positioned for future challenges.
• To manage and motivate the entire Parts Operations team in order to ensure that team remain highly motivated and focussed on delivery of customer satisfaction.
• Maintain tight control on expenditure.
• Ensures that new models are planned for and parts availability is forecast and stock up to support launch activities.
• Manage projects relating to the parts business ensuring projects are delivered to a high standard on time and on budget.
• Possess at least a Diploma / Degree Holder in Business Studies / Administration / Management / Logistic and Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in automotive / trading / manufacturing industry.
• Preferably Managers specializing in Purchasing / Inventory / Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
• Experience and understanding of material planning and stock control processes.
• Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Sound business acumen to support overall company targets.
• Required languages: English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese dialects.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Alma, Penang.
• Full-Time position available.
• Assist on the tasks for Accounts Receivable.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Filing of tax invoice and delivery order status.
• Update payment details into system upon receipt of payment.
• Update information of cheque into excel file.
• Courier cheque to banks.
• Assist to prepare credit notes.
• Verify tax invoice and delivery order statement based on numbering in sequence.
• Assist to prepare overdue report.
• Assist to disseminate statement to customers (dealers).
• Assist to prepare monthly closing report.
• Perform other ad-hoc task as assigned.
• Possess at least SPM qualification / Certificate / Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
• Minimum 1 year of working experience in the related field.
• Basic understanding of accounting principles in Accounts Receivable and GST implementation.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point). Knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
• Language required: English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese dialects.
• Having excellent attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Applicant(s) must be willing to be based in Alma, Penang.
• Full-time position available.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
COPYRIGHT © 2017 MFORCE BIKE HOLDINGS SDN BHD. ALL RIGHT RESERVED.