Facilities & Maintenance Executive/Assistant Manager
Interested applicants are invited to forward your detailed resume to: email@example.com (Ms. Tan)
Tel: 04-554 1777
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
• Overall responsibilities including oversees daily management of facilities, building systems, mechanical, electrical, safety programs, and the supervision of direct reports.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Schedule and carry out preventive maintenance and repair of the building, mechanical, grounds and equipment, and to perform inspection to ensure compliance of the department’s activities to pertinent regulations and guidelines.
• Coordinates the acquisition of supplies and materials to complete maintenance work activities; ensure all the tasks are done within budget and on-schedule.
• Responsible to plan the best allocation and utilization of resources for new buildings, and to reorganize current premises when it is required.
• Perform basic construction task and to work closely with related parties i.e. contractors, consultants, architects and quantity surveyor on major construction projects.
• Implement and review policies and procedures in support of building maintenance operations from time to time.
• Arrange and monitor janitorial service to ensure the overall cleanliness of the working environment.
• Liaise and network with relevant authorities i.e. MPSP, TNB, JKKP, BOMBA, DOE and etc., for continuous operation and compliance.
• Advice the department on compliance issue; ensure health and safety strategy advisory, analysis and auditing service. Conduct regular workplace safety training and safety meeting quarterly to coordinate on the workplace safety issues.
• Coordinate for an effective and integrated pest management program.
• Administer and maintain various record-keeping.
• Perform other ad-hoc task as assigned by the Management.
• At least Diploma or Degree in Building Management, Mechanical / Electrical / Civil Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in related filed is required for this position.
• Strong knowledge in Mechanical and Electrical, plumbing and other general building maintenance works and services.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Good management and problem solving skills.
• Self-driven and able to work within tight deadlines.
• Possess valid driving license class B2 & D.
• Able to attend to emergency request when necessary and to work on extra hours.
• Able to travel outstation when it is required.
• Applicant must be willing to work in Alma, Penang.
• Full-time position available.
COPYRIGHT © 2016 MFORCE BIKE HOLDINGS SDN BHD. ALL RIGHT RESERVED.